I’m planning to relaunch my book in spring this year. The initial launch when the book was called “Idea To Funding” was small and there was no relaunch whatsoever when I changed its name to “How To Launch a Startup”. Therefore, I want to do it right and one of the things to do it to build a launch team.
Who am I looking for?
I’m building a launch team for my book to help with the book relaunch that I’m planning for spring this year. I’m looking for inexperienced or less experienced entrepreneurs who want to turn their idea into a real business and survive the first 1-2 years.
This is a time for time exchange, not time for money exchange. Therefore, I’m not looking for a professional agency or freelancer.
What I expect from my launch team?
- Read and honestly review the book on Amazon an Goodreads during the relaunch week.
- Give me feedback on the book and my marketing activities (such as the poll that I shared).
- Interact with other launch team members and help come up with new marketing activities.
- Share the book through their own channels during the relaunch week.
What I offer to my launch team?
- Free electronic version of the book.
- Access to a private Facebook group to
- Share promotion ideas and give me feedback.
- Ask questions about your own startup (not sell it to the group).
- Interact with the other launch team members.
- See the behind-the-scenes of a book launch.
- A special mention on my blog with a link to your website.
- My mentoring through two 1on1 calls.
Are you interested?
Ideally, the launch team will have 20-30 members. This could be a great opportunity for you to learn if you are planning to launch your startup soon and are looking for some guidance and mentoring. Let me know in the comments or hit me through any social media. I’m happy to share more details.
I’m preparing a short application form, you will find the link here once it’s ready.
If you have any other questions about the launch team, please ask in the comments.